Outros sites Medialivre
Caldeirão da Bolsa

Cramer- "Before You Buy Big, Check These Signs"

Espaço dedicado a todo o tipo de troca de impressões sobre os mercados financeiros e ao que possa condicionar o desempenho dos mesmos.

Cramer- "Before You Buy Big, Check These Signs"

por Ulisses Pereira » 11/11/2002 19:13

Aqui fica a transcrição de um curto artigo de Jim Cramer:

"Before You Buy Big, Check These Signs"

By James J. Cramer
11/11/2002 12:43 PM EST

"If the pattern of big ups and then bigger downs follows, here are some of the indicators you need to watch for before it's safe to buy in size again:

The VIX, the volatility index, has to scream back up to 45 before we are safe to get back in the water.

Bull-bear: We won't feel good about taking big positions until the bulls drop to below the 40 level. That's what ignited the previous rally.

S&P oscillator: We'd like to see the oscillator, kept by S&P, to go into negative territory. Right now it's at plus 4, which is far from where it needs to be.
While it is possible that we don't have to hit all of those levels, I think it is more likely than not that we do need to hit them, because so many managers go with what has "stopped the decline" before.

I know that I have tons of cash for my personal account -- the most I have ever had into a decline -- and I'm not anxious to put it to work until we get closer to all of those indicators. "

(in www.realmoney.com)
"Acreditar é possuir antes de ter..."

Ulisses Pereira

Clickar para ver o disclaimer completo
Administrador Fórum

Registado: 29/10/2002 4:04

Quem está ligado:
Utilizadores a ver este Fórum: bento.jp13, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MP65, Shimazaki_2 e 355 visitantes